Thoughts on level design in Source and gaming in general

Saturday 2 October 2010

Yes, another update

Just thought I'd post to let you know I haven't totally abandoned the blog, but I've been very busy settling in at university. As for what's to come, I've just started BioShock 2 so I'll probably write something about the BioShock series, and maybe merge that with some thoughts on Unreal. I'll also upload any work I can from my uni course. As for mapping, I've had very little time for it, and recently I've been lacking inspiration, despite some of the great work on Facepunch's map pimpage thread recently. I especially like antimonycat's work, it's a brilliant looking steampunk-esque map. I'll try and link some screens when I can. I may also make part 2 of my favourite Garry's Mod maps. Oh, and maybe something about Toybox. Lots to come then!