Thoughts on level design in Source and gaming in general

Tuesday 24 August 2010

A bit about me

Boy, I'm really spamming the blog with updates these first few days.

Just thought I'd let anyone who reads this (possibly the police, searching for clues as to the cause of my gun-toting rampage) know a bit more about me. I'm currently 18 and living in the UK, I have about three weeks left at home and then I'm off to study Computer Games Design at university. I don't know which one yet, I'm waiting for Stafford to get back to me, so it's either there or Teesside. Both courses use Unreal rather than Source, so I don't know how much Source mapping I'll be able to do over the next four years, but it's how I started out and something I enjoy doing, so hopefully I'll be able to keep it up :)

Sam out.