Thoughts on level design in Source and gaming in general

Saturday 11 September 2010

Just another update

Boy, it's been a while, hasn't it! I've been pretty busy trying to prepare for university, and will continue to be for the next few weeks, so don't expect many posts apart from some screenshots of my mapping projects. Speaking of which:

Saw: Source seems to evolve incredibly quickly: every time I come up with an idea for another room it spawns five more. I haven't done any work on gm_studio because I'm sick of lighting, but I am working on some sort of hotel RP, which I may post screens of if I have time.

On an unrelated note, my friend finally persuaded me to buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and although I haven't been able to play any of the career mode, the multiplayer is pretty fun - there's a lot more of a sense of team spirit than with Call of Duty.

Well, that's it for now, I'll hopefully get around to posting some more updates in a few days.